Friday, January 29, 2010

Stomach Flu Week at the Henry's

Our house was attacked this week! Attacked by a very angry, very busy virus. Only Phil has yet to get sick.

The throwing up came on sudden and strong. It started with Stasi. I thought that was going to be it, but I got a call from the school nurse that Grace was not feeling well, but that she went ahead and put on the bus ride home. I got off the phone and immediately prayed that she wouldn't throw up on the bus. Sure enough, just before she was to get off, she "lost her cookies" all over the floor of the bus. After that, the nasty virus made it's way up the line.

Maggie was the next victim, then Lydia, then ME, then another call from the school nurse that Noah was under the weather. (We went and picked him up... we wouldn't want to bother the bus driver again!) Finally, Fitch had his turn with the bucket last night. I'm not just talking one or two episodes of hurling. This was more like 10-15 times per person!

I am so glad my kids know how to get it all in the bucket or the toilet!!! We are joking that we need to have t-shirts made: "I survived stomach flu week at the Henry's!"

No comments: